- To assist with producing and editing multi-media products to support the instructional and marketing needs of ACC Student Life.
- To gain valuable, professional experience in the field of multi-media production.
- Consult with SL Communications team to identify and clarify communications concepts, scope, theme, audio and visual elements, budget, timeline, and priorities.
- Assists with planning and producing video and multi-media projects; tracks and accounts for project expenditures, and submits reports as required.
- Analyzes project challenges and conceptualizes creative solutions; assists with writing and composing proposals, scripts, and storyboards.
- Assists with coordinating and performing pre-production activities such as schedules, shot sheets, crew assignments, talent acquisition, location scouting, set design, graphics preparation, and rehearsals.
- Assist with coordinating and performing technical setup of studio,including set design and construction, props and wardrobe, lighting, and electronics.
- Assists with planning, directing, shooting and editing video and multi-media productions; oversees crew members during studio and location production; performs duties of director, audio technician, videographer, or grip as needed to assure production quality.
- Performs post-production activities, including scene selection, editing, graphics, special effects, music selection and scoring, and media conversion and duplication.
- Performs administrative duties; composes reports and maintains files and records; disseminates information through written and oral reports.
- Travel between campuses is required. Must be able to provide own transportation. Pay grade is higher as mileage is not reimbursed.
- Required: previous coursework in cinema-television, communications or related field
- Must possess required knowledge and be able to explain and demonstrate, with or without reasonable accommodations, that the essential functions of the job can be performed.
- Current principles and practices of video production technology and web applications
- Materials, processes, equipment, methods, and techniques used in the development and production of video projects for TV and web
- Knowledge of video production equipment, techniques, and quality standards.
- Project planning and management principles
- Must possess required skills and be able to explain and demonstrate, with or without reasonable accommodations, that the essential functions of the job can be performed.
- Maintaining an established work schedule.
- Effectively using interpersonal and communications skills including tact and diplomacy.
- Effectively using organizational and planning skills with attention to detail and follow through.
- Assessing project needs, and developing and promoting effective solutions.
- Maintaining confidentiality of work related information and materials.
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships
- Producing, directing, writing, shooting, and editing video productions.
- Producing quality programs from concept to completion.
- Operating a variety of video studio equipment safely and competently.
- Assessing and prioritizing multiple tasks, projects, and demands.
Demonstrated proficiency using standard office software applications, and specialty computer graphics software application packages, including video and film editing software.
- Occasional lifting of objects up to 20 lbs.
- Subject to standing, walking, sitting, bending, reaching, kneeling, pushing and pulling
- Work is performed in a standard office environment and in a video production studio.
Preferred-one year work experience in broadcast television or video production.