Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other related duties may be assigned.
• Respond to and/or direct inquiries in person or on the phone.
• Maintain data entry or process any office documents.
• Perform clerical duties in support of department.
Must possess required knowledge, skills, abilities and experience and be able to explain and demonstrate, with or without reasonable accommodations, that the essential functions of the job can be performed.
• Ability to conform to an established work schedule.
• Ability to communicate in a concise and effective manner.
• Ability to understand and follow instructions.
• Ability to use personal computers.
• Effective interpersonal skills.
• Ability to exercise tact and discretion.
Able to lift at least 20 lbs.
NRG - Work-Study for Counseling. Monitor career center; stock and replenish transfer information racks; arrange/tidy books; copy materials as needed; refer students to front desk with questions/concerns.
RGC - Monday or Tuesday 1:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. (No Monday a.m. shift)
RVS - Assessment - Some evenings and weekends. Monday and Tuesday until 6:30 p.m., Saturdays 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
SAC - Student Services Welcome Center. Assisting students with ACCeID set-up, registration, TOP scheduling. Some evenings and weekends.