Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other related duties may be assigned.
• Respond to and/or direct inquiries in person or on the phone.
• Maintain data entry or process any office documents.
• Perform clerical duties in support of department.
Must possess required knowledge, skills, abilities and experience and be able to explain and demonstrate, with or without reasonable accommodations, that the essential functions of the job can be performed.
• Ability to conform to an established work schedule.
• Ability to communicate in a concise and effective manner.
• Ability to understand and follow instructions.
• Ability to use personal computers.
• Effective interpersonal skills.
• Ability to exercise tact and discretion.
RGC - Interest in Creative Writing is a plus. October 1,1 5:00 - 9:30 p.m.; November 11, 5:00 - 9:00 p.m.
RGC - (2nd posting) Awareness of and/or interest in creative writing is a plus. CRW is requesting a student who will typically work 15-19 hours a week, sometime during the M-F time frame but there will be occasional evening hours.