Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other related duties may be assigned.
• Respond to and/or direct inquiries in person or on the phone.
• Maintain data entry or process any office documents.
• Perform clerical duties in support of department.
Must possess required knowledge, skills, abilities and experience and be able to explain and demonstrate, with or without reasonable accommodations, that the essential functions of the job can be performed.
• Ability to conform to an established work schedule.
• Ability to communicate in a concise and effective manner.
• Ability to understand and follow instructions.
• Ability to use personal computers.
• Effective interpersonal skills.
• Ability to exercise tact and discretion.
RVS Position 1 - Fill out CWTC forms as needed, request quotes from vendors, maintain offices in a clean and organized manner, help out with organization of career fairs and tours, order supplies for office. There might be some night and weekend hours as needed.
RVS Position 2 - Keep automotive shop in a clean, safe manner; move training vehicles around as needed; inventory, clean and organize all tools and equipment; hand out tools; outstanding invoices as needed; enforce shop hours. Some nights during the week until 10:00 p.m. and on Saturdays and Sundays until 7:00 p.m.