Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other related duties may be assigned.
• Maintain clean and safe facilities which includes organizing materials/supplies.
• Perform clerical duties in support of the department.
• May assist students in a lab/classroom setting.
Must possess required knowledge, skills, abilities and experience and be able to explain and demonstrate, with or without reasonable accommodations, that the essential functions of the job can be performed.
• Ability to conform to an established work schedule.
• Ability to communicate in a concise and effective manner.
• Ability to understand and follow instructions.
• Ability to use personal computers.
• Effective interpersonal skills.
• Ability to exercise tact and discretion.
NRG Position 1: Provide additional supervision of student in open lab, keep inventory of equipment in the lab, issue headsets, keep room clean and free of food and drink. Must be able to work Fridays from 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. and Saturdays 10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
NRG Position 2: Set-up and strike for productions, keep production spaces clean, inventory and duplicate DVC collection, help professor with equipment and setup in classes. Student will be required to work specific hours/days other than Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00 p.m.