Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other related duties may be assigned.
• Maintain clean and safe facilities which includes organizing materials/supplies.
• Perform clerical duties in support of the department.
• May assist students in a lab/classroom setting.
Must possess required knowledge, skills, abilities and experience and be able to explain and demonstrate, with or without reasonable accommodations, that the essential functions of the job can be performed.
• Ability to conform to an established work schedule.
• Ability to communicate in a concise and effective manner.
• Ability to understand and follow instructions.
• Ability to use personal computers.
• Effective interpersonal skills.
• Ability to exercise tact and discretion.
CYP - may be asked to push a rolling cart (40-60 lbs), light cleaning duties.
NRG - Will be responsible for checking out media equipment (computers, DVDs, projectors), cleaning and maintaining equipment, office and faculty lab, answering phones, taking request orders.
NRG - Posting 2 | Candidates will be responsible for assisting faculty and staff with media related duties such as cleaning equipment, testing equipment, laminating educational materials, answering phones and office organization. Office software proficiency is a must along with excellent communication skills. M-F 9-4 p.m. only.
PIN - Check out media equipment, assist instructors with electronic equipment, maintain faculty computer lab.