Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other related duties may be assigned.
• Maintain clean and safe facilities which includes organizing materials/supplies.
• Perform clerical duties in support of the department.
• May assist students in a lab/classroom setting.
Must possess required knowledge, skills, abilities and experience and be able to explain and demonstrate, with or without reasonable accommodations, that the essential functions of the job can be performed.
• Ability to conform to an established work schedule.
• Ability to communicate in a concise and effective manner.
• Ability to understand and follow instructions.
• Ability to use personal computers.
• Effective interpersonal skills.
• Ability to exercise tact and discretion.
CYP - Scanning student IDs, stock paper and stapler, clean lab, push in chairs, straighten up the keyboards and mouse, help students as needed, unjam the printer as needed, answer the phone
PIN - Monday - Thursday 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
NRG - Students will be required to control access to the lab by checking student IDs, to enforce lab policies, and to assist students with basic computer issues such as use of the internet and Microsoft Office. Weekend and evening hours available.
RGC - Check student IDs, assist with basic software such as MS Office.
RRC - Scan ID cards, stock printer with paper, straighten lab
SAC - Oversee CC lab, provide limited computer assistance.
SAC - Instructional Computing and Technology Computer Lab: Help students as needed with software and printer configuration, stock printer, staples, scan student IDs and answer phones professionally.