- If you discover fire or smoke, activate a manual fire alarm pull station as you exit the floor or building.
- If you are not in immediate danger,
- call ACC Police Dispatch at 222 on a campus phone or 512-223-7999 and provide:
- your name
- the specific location of the fire
- the size and type of the fire
- any other information requested by the dispatcher
- notify the Campus Manager's Office.
If you are trained in the proper use of portable fire extinguishers you may attempt to extinguish or contain a small fire. Do not place yourself or others in unnecessary danger.
If you or someone else is in need of emergency medical attention, call 911. Follow the instructions provided.